When it comes to enforcing the rules, our admins will always attempt to utilise the path of least resistance. This means using the minimum force necessary in order to bring an offending player into compliance with the rules. Players who contravene the rules will be warned first, kicked if necessary, and banned as a last resort.
Warn - Kick - Ban.Community Rules
Gameplay Rules (Public Server)
- No racist, anti-semitic, homophobic, sexist, bigoted, or abusive language.
- No excessive/constant and targeted swearing. It is vile, needless, and unacceptable.
- Do not harass or abuse other players.
- All users, 3CB or otherwise, should be treated with respect at all times.
- While freedom of speech is important, and the moderation of language is a last resort, these are game servers, and we will take action against disruptive players in order to maintain a cordial and friendly playing environment.
- I will take in to consideration that not everyone who plays on the 3CB public server(s) is familiar with our style of play and I will try to teach these individuals or in case of the individuals constantly breaking the rules will notify an admin or a moderator
- No multi-clanning (i.e. you are already part of or involved with one or more Arma clans/units while applying to/a current member of 3CB).
- Soundboards on Teamspeak are banned. Anyone heard using a soundboard will be warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a 1 day ban.
- No team-killing (regardless of the perceived annoyance or trouble a player is causing).
- While in-game, all players must ensure they are in the correct TeamSpeak channel (Radio Comms [A]), unless in Technical Help or assisting an NCO/CO.
- Do not arrest people using the ACE/other function. This is considered griefing, unless there are consensual role-play circumstances or someone needs to be moved (e.g. they are AFK).
- No running around in enemy kit.
- No using enemy vehicles, even if you think it's a good idea.
- Common sense.
English is the official language on 3CB servers. Use of other languages in voice chat is strictly prohibited. Other languages are permitted in text chat, but if this becomes excessive you may be asked to stop.Disclaimer
- 3 Commando Brigade is not responsible for any online experiences/interactions on our servers (including game, website, and voice servers) or within the community. We are not responsible for the actions of you and/or members/players and any possible exposure to media content (i.e. audio, video, text, links to external websites, etc).
- This community/Arma is not intended for persons under 17 years of age. Some content may be inappropriate for young children. By signing up for an account you are stating that you are at least 17 years of age or you have your parent's permission if still a minor. Players found to be underage or minors playing without parental permission will have their accounts banned by staff.
- We are not responsible for any distress caused to persons under the age of 17 - this is an adult group and, as such, minors (or the lighthearted) should not be a part of/playing with this community without permission. If you feel you are easily distressed, you should not play with/be a part of this community.