3 Commando Brigade

Realism. Tactics. Fun.

+ New Topic + Post Reply
4 posts in this topic
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:24 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Media Man (2) Donator (1)

Edited this, so it can be used as a thread for general feedback about the open events.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:30 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
So I think the general flow of the open events is fine. Currently it is like this

6:45pm - We announce it on the public server, so people can save gear and get ready in general.
7:00pm - We change the mission to the template for the public op and try to arrange the slots as best as possible
7:15pm - Admin is pushing through and the players get a short briefing by troop/section commanders and also gear up
7:30pm - Players "actually" start the mission by leaving the base etc.

Depending on the scenario and how the people act, the mission is usually 90-120 minutes long and we also a quick standard debrief after it.

From a technical view. I think we should adjust the slots for each of these events. Basically we take out everything that we definitely do not want to use (this is up to the people who make the mission). So if you want to recce in this, then we would add out recce. I think this makes things easier, since this is JIP and I think we want to keep it that way. So 1-0, SL's and everyone else do not have to worry that suddenly a asset appears out of nowhere and you have to integrate it.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
If we manage to organize them, they are always on the last Friday of a month. I cant say for 100% if we are doing one this month, we have some stuff on our table and the February is a bit shorter. If we are going to do one this month, we will announce it inthis week.

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:32 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
We will not done one February and will do the next one in March again. 

+ New Topic + Post Reply