+ New Topic + Post Reply

Principles of Combat

13 posts in this topic
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:15 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Ribbons:
Media Man (2) Donator (1)
Aeobrix wrote:
Jetrise wrote:
this guy hasn't got an ounce of combat experience, or even had training. Don't know what gives him the ability to post a video on combat principles.

Given that you're running multiple training courses telling people how to do FAC and CAS etc, did you read that before posting it? :P

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:42 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Yeah I have to agree with MeFirst, I remember the whole Bren vs MG34 video that he put out that was quite literally, completely false, actually made some controversy trying to defend false points arrogantly. Don't trust this guy for any videos after that. Military History Visualized and Bismarck (for Military Aviation) are my go to spots, although MHV focuses a lot more on history, he does sometimes go into these theoretical videos, such as: Was a Breakout at Stalingrad possible? Pretty good videos, there's even an interview with a combat medic, really intresting watch, although he isn't releasing the rest of the interviews because he hasn't gotten permission unfortunately. 

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:54 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Sergeant
Sergeant
Other duties:
Advanced Trainer
Recruit Trainer
Media Manager
Operations Design Team

Ribbons:
Service Medal (5) Media Man (1) Recruiter (1)
Media Team (1) Public Team (1) Training Team (1)
Kodak Commander (1) Man of the match (1) Mission Designer (2)
Leadership (1) Asset Medal [Armour] (1) Asset Medal [Air] (1)
TvT (1) Public Regular (1) Operation Medal (4)
Combat Medic (1)
Aeobrix wrote:
Jetrise wrote:
this guy hasn't got an ounce of combat experience, or even had training. Don't know what gives him the ability to post a video on combat principles.

Given that you're running multiple training courses telling people how to do FAC and CAS etc, did you read that before posting it? :P

Well s**t. Difference is, this is a game ;) He's telling this information to people as if he's been there and done it. 

With me, I accepted that I clearly don't know what the f**k I'm talking about, as demonstrated when a GBU landed on 1-2 :D And even then, I doubt he has DG access, so I'm a step ahead in terms of getting hands on the CAS and FAC material ;) 

+ New Topic + Post Reply