Site Admin
Game Admin
Modder
Public Server Manager
Mod Manager

Ribbons:
Service Medal (3)

Website Revamp

After much work, the new website design is finally here! You'll notice that this theme has a much more modern and Arma-esque feel that I'm sure you'll find enjoyable.

Not all details have been completely polished off and one or two webpages may still be incomplete but rest assured - these will be finished soon. I have only tested the website in Chrome, so if you notice any issues that I might not have seen, please contact me via TS or PM (with screenshots if possible).

Regards,
Management

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." - Leonard Bernstein
3CB ops in a nutshell.

PC Specs

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:10 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Looks phenomenal really great work Jamie amazed at how far this has come so quickly.

Some peoples ideas of free speech is that they are able to say whatever they wish, but if anything is said back, that is an outrage.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:11 pm     Super secret spam barrier

Gotta say Jamie, You really outdid yourself on this one! I love the Arma 3 Theme on this website. Really professional! :D :shock:

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge ~ Steven Hawking "

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:16 pm     Super secret spam barrier

J what a job you have done I love the modern intelligence look and the Chevron ranks you have replace with the old ranks with the army pattern these ones look amazing. also the web site looks better more professional and the web site make's 16AA's webs site look like the scouts haha {Joel} >>>>> clan banter haha but J am really made up with the look and i didn't even think you could do stuff like that :P......O and one more thing errrm any thoughts on maybe a motto for 3 Commando ?

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 pm     Super secret spam barrier

WOW amazing

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 pm     Super secret spam barrier
Major
Major
Other duties:
Site Admin
Game Admin
Modder
Public Server Manager
Mod Manager

Ribbons:
Service Medal (3)
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys :)

I like the idea of a motto Jordan, perhaps someone can come up with one?

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." - Leonard Bernstein
3CB ops in a nutshell.

PC Specs

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:37 pm     Super secret spam barrier

"Give me but a thousand men who are crazy enough to conquer hell and we will do it!"
"Your foe is well-equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have tanks on ours."
"Revenge is a dish best served with mayonnaise and those little cheesy things on sticks."
"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"
"Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that."
"Whilst we stand, we fight. Whilst we fight, we prevail. Nothing shall stay our wrath."

Okay i'll stop but what sort of motto do you think we should have, it might make more sense to make our own rather than adopt some random phrase from the internet. I think i would rather have something that shows what we want as a group for instance Shacktac's "Serious Fun" is a great one, so i think we should make our own motto based of what we do.

Some peoples ideas of free speech is that they are able to say whatever they wish, but if anything is said back, that is an outrage.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:51 pm     Super secret spam barrier
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Other duties:
Game Admin
Site Admin
Modder
Training Instructor

Ribbons:
Service Medal (4) Media Man (2) Modding Team (1)
Operation Medal (2)
How about...

"Discipline..? You want Discipline ? Suck it up Bitch!"

or is that too harsh :P

SJ

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 am     Super secret spam barrier

I have one and its from Voltaire. "God is not on the side of big battalions but of the best shots" :-)

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge ~ Steven Hawking "

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:05 am     Super secret spam barrier

"Quis Separabit" "Who Shall Separate Us? Or the Royal marine motto > Per Mare, Per Terram ("By Sea, By Land") any one like these ?

+ New Topic + Post Reply